A solid predictive maintenance programme can make the difference between meeting or missing your production deadlines.
What is preventative maintenance?
Preventative maintenance is the regular and routine maintenance of equipment and assets in order to keep them running and to prevent any costly unplanned downtime from unexpected equipment failure.
What are the benefits of preventative maintenance?
- Reduced downtime from equipment failure
- Better profit margins due to less breakdowns
- Longer equipment life cycles meaning for value for your business
- Fewer interruptions to your operations as timely routine repairs mean less larger scale repairs
- Increased safety and less risk of injury
What preventative maintenance options do you offer?
We offer three types of preventative maintenance:
- Thermal Infrared Detection using Fluke technology
- Thermal imagers detect infrared energy, they convert this energy into a thermal image that shows you the distribution of heat in a scene. This is a process that is used to identify possible safety hazards before they happen to eliminate costly failures. Thermal imaging allows us to monitor and troubleshoot your mechanical equipment and electrical connections accurately to ensure proper installation to prevent injury, costly outages and irreversible damages.
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection using Fluke technology
- A sonic industrial imager is equipped with an array of microphones to detect air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed systems. This device is able to operate in noisy environments, the device is very sensitive to sound and is able to detect pinhole leaks in compressed systems with the pressure as low as 1 psi. Making use of this service leads to improved reliability in your production line and lower utility costs.
- Vibration Detection using Fluke technology
- Using a Vibration sensor we are able to measure the amount of vibrations and the frequency of the vibrations in a system. This measurement is used to detect imbalances or other issues in a system that will assist in predicting future breakdowns of the machinery. Making use of this service allows us to identify potential mechanical failures early and to reduce your maintenance costs.